Availability & Booking
All our horseboxes are
- Fully insured and covered by Equine Rescue
- Stalled for two horses
- Have easy to use side ramps
- Fully adjustable partitions with skirts to the floor
- Head dividers
- Interior LED lighting
- Opening windows and roof vents
- Digital horse camera 7” screen in the drivers cab
- Reversing Cameras
- Large lockable tack lockers
- Three cab seats
- Fully disinfected between hires
How Much Is It To Hire a Horsebox from Richmond Horsebox Hire? Hire rates:
- Sonic and Atom £100 per day 8am to 6pm
- Victory £250 for a minimum 2 day hire period
- Ifor Williams 511 trailer £50 per day
- Discounts apply for longer hire periods on all boxes. Please call or message for further information
A 50% deposit by paypal, bank transfer, debit or credit card must be paid by the hirer upon booking, the remainder must be paid prior to collection of the hire vehicle. Deposits are non-refundable for any cancellations made within the 7 days before collection. The vehicle will have a full tank of fuel and a £100 cash security deposit will be required on collection. The maximum daily mileage permitted is 300 miles. Excess miles will be charged at 50p per mile. If the vehicle is returned clean, undamaged, full of fuel and on time the £100 deposit will be returned to you, less any excess mileage charges.
What Do I Need To Bring With Me When I Pick Up The Equi-Trek Atom Horsebox?
You Will Need:
- Driving License
- 2 Utility Bills (dated within last 60 days, same name as license
- Credit/Debit card (Same name as license)
- DVLA Check Code
The driving licence counterpart is now obsolete so you will also need to provide us with a DVLA Check Code to prove to our insurance company that you do not have 6 or more points on your license otherwise you will not be insured.
You can access your DVLA Check Code by visiting the DVLA website and entering the following details:
- Your driving license
- National Insurance Number
- Post Code
You must bring all the above with you including a print out of the check code. A smart phone screen shot is acceptable.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct driving entitlements.
Failure to produce will result in a refusal of hire! Your 50% Deposit is NOT refundable!
Who Is Not Eligible To Hire An Equi-Trek Atom Horsebox?
We are unable to let our horsebox out on hire or to be driven by:
- Hirers under the age of 25 or over the age of 75 years of age. Drivers aged 22 to 24 years permitted by special arrangement
- Hirers who do not have a full valid UK driving license or one that has been held for less than 2yrs
- Persons who have been convicted of an offence in connection with the driving of a motor vehicle or motorcycle and/or have had their driving license endorsed or suspended or more than 6 penalty points imposed. Persons who have non-motoring convictions. ("Spent" convictions, covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 may be disregarded)
- Persons who have had their insurance declined and/or renewal refused and/or special insurance terms imposed as a result of a claims experience and/or have had their insurance or cover cancelled by any Motor Insurer
- Persons engaged wholly or partly in professional entertainment or theatrics.
- Foreign services personnel born outside the UK
- Persons who have been involved in more than one fault, or two non fault, accidents/thefts/claims during the past 3 yrs.
If you do not return the horsebox on time, undamaged, clean and full of fuel you will be subject to a financial penalty.